Komodo Edit on Mac and RhinoPython
byon 03-15-2011 at 04:45 PM (7094 Views)
Komodo Edit can be configured to recognize the rhinoscriptsyntax module which provides for editor features like autocomplete and function tooltips.
- Download and start Komodo Edit - http://www.activestate.com/komodo-edit
- On the menu, select Komodo->Preferences...
- Expand "Languages" and select "Python"
- In the Additional Python Import Directories click on the "add" button and navigate to
/Users/<your user name>/Application Support/McNeel/Rhinoceros/MacPlugIns/IronPython/settings/lib
- Click OK, it may take a minute for Komodo Edit to parse all of the files and generate autocomplete information, but once that is done you should be able to type your Mac Rhino python scripts with a little help from Komodo!!